Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Fluff & Stuff

I want a mural too!!! Actually, we have a small building (15'x15') right out our back door (in ages gone by it was a "wash house") and we call it the "eBay" house. It is currently packed with crap so high you can't walk through it, but I am cleaning it this week, as I prepare to start doing eBay again, as soon as Brandy's box arrives. Anyway... I have planned on putting a mural on the side of this building since the day we moved in here (4-1/2 years ago). It's a stucco building and I want to do the whole side that faces the driveway to look like a stone cottage. Bought some stencils, drew out what I wanted, and everything. Needless to say, it hasn't even been started. I need a Cristal!!
I am still recovering from my weekend with the Heathens. House is a disaster and I'm too tired to care in the least.
Cj is coming next week for 4 days, as he starts school the week after and won't be able to make any trips to Grandpa & Nana's house for a while. Today is his sister's 1st birthday and he's excited about it, but bummed because he thought when she turned 1 she would magically be able to talk to him. Just got off the phone with Cj and his mom, and Janelle is a mess. Jaden McKenzie is still getting up 6-10 times a night and Janelle is exhausted and frazzled. I have no clue what to tell her, as I never had that problem. Any suggestions, anyone?
Well, my fluff is even more frivolous, but at least B can't yell at me for not blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home