Monday, August 23, 2004

Frivolous Fluff

Deciding that sleep was overrated I intended to blog something substantial but was distracted however by the coincidences thing and read all the comments and followed the links and now it is almost my bedtime. How is that for a run on sentence? I watched Cristal paint for hours today and I wonder what she thinks of this infatuation that I have with her artistic ability. She makes it look so easy, I think that painting might require patience. Sadly I am lacking patience in that creative arena. Today was day three on the mural. Cristal thinks that it will be done on her next visit but I don't think so. This thing just keeps getting bigger and bigger and I love it. Went shopping with the kids this afternoon, pink ballet slippers for Lindy. A bag to keep her dance stuff in, actually it's just a large black purse. It has art pictures of dogs and is bejeweled with rhinestones and she thought it was great. I could not say no. Three bottles of hand sanitizer for Blaze, they ran out of it in his class and apparently this really freaked him out. It was of the utmost importance that we replenish the supply immediately. Got to love that kid. My big plan for tomorrow is to get my tire fixed. I noticed it was low on air and I found a nail in it. Well actually I didn't notice someone else noticed it and told me that I had a flat. It really didn't look flat to me so I of course did nothing about it and I intended to put air in it today but I did not. Pretty exciting life I lead. I bet everyone is jealous. I'm whooped, I am so tired that I don't even feel it anymore. I am making a great effort to find and maintain order in my home and is this ever a task. I'm figuring that eventually all these things will become habit and I'll be like the Mexican Martha Stewart. Except I'll be nicer and I won't do anything that will land me in the shit house. The low carb diet is on again, I'm determined to weigh in at 125 by my 30th birthday. This is a realistic goal I think. Can't think of anymore frivolous fluff to write about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home