Monday, August 09, 2004

My life is dull, so I'll pick on Lydia

"I am afraid to go and just get it fixed because I might pay too much for unnecessary repairs and then Kelly would severely bitch at me and then I would cry and feel even more depressed." If he bitches at you, explain to him that had he cared enough to take care of this issue for you, he would have been able to prevent the "unnecessary repairs."
"Yes car handles are cheap, yes Les could help me put them on but Kelly said that I need to fix the sagging doors on the Truck or the handles are just going to break off again. That would be wasting money." Two comments - number one is a repeat of Brandy's comment - "waste the money." Secondly, have the sagging doors fixed, if you must. I lied - third comment - why does Kelly assume YOU need to get anything fixed?
Okay, I'm done picking on Lydia for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home