Monday, August 09, 2004

Yippy skippy! No more vacant houses. Woo hoo! Husband has done all the dishes for three days in a row! My powers must be increasing. Can't get back into the groove of the boring low carb diet. Damn Stephanie Plum! She's always eating these high carb goodies and I'm easily influenced. I haven't cheated yet today, there may be hope for me yet. Was not able to bring myself to buy any new clothes either. What the heck is my problem? Am I as cheap as my husband? My bras are scary looking and not functioning very well. Just thought I'd share that with you. Tried to put on some make up before church but there was no time. Kelly actually fed the kids breakfast but they found other ways not to cooperate so I was left with just enough time to brush my teeth and brush my hair in the car. My hair is long and straight and not too bad if it has had the appropriate amount of brush strokes. Otherwise it is a scary ratty tangled mess. School is about to start. Where did the summer go? Did I go on any adventures? No I did not! I was about to rattle off some fantasy about my imaginary summer vacation but complaining is good too. There is something to be said for speaking your mind and not holding things back. I don't know what that is at the moment exactly. There are many things that I do not understand in the universe. I don't even know why I do the things that I do sometimes. Kelly walked into the office and said, "Your going to like this". He said that we could not use the roofing materials ($1700) worth that he had ordered because the roof did not have the right pitch and they were not returnable. He didn't seem to be too bothered by this. I found it sort of odd. I was glad that he was not beating himself up over it though or at least at that moment I was glad. Then I was home all day with miserable crying clingy still has a hard lump on his throat penicillin allergy baby. So I'm holding, loving and rocking my sad little man and I start thinking how proud I was of Kelly for not caring too much about his failure to investigate the roofing crap. Then I started thinking $1700 dollars that's a nice chunk of change. Then I started thinking about how he blows money all the time, wastes money. Not that I care but I do care because this is the same guy that lets me have it when the cell phone bill is two dollars and fifty cents over the norm because my lazy ass dialed directory assistance. So now I'm pretty pissed off. I was worn out from the Ranger man and I looked at Kelly and said I think you have multiple personalities. I think it's funny that you chastise me over miniscule amounts of money. No I don't think it's funny I think it is so sad. He humiliates me over a few bucks. Go figure. This is not about money. This is about being treated civily. DSL that's a sore subject! It works but the only reason we got DSL is because Kelly got a new lap top. I like it much better than dial up. Okay piss off #14364373. You can all lecture me about not doing things for myself holding things against Kelly bla bla bla later. Kelly is as we speak giving his sister a ride because she's getting the AC fixed on her truck! Here is the very sad deranged truth about the A/C on my truck and this is not an excuse. I am afraid to go and just get it fixed because I might pay too much for unnecessary repairs and then Kelly would severely bitch at me and then I would cry and feel even more depressed. Okay there it is. Stupid? I'm a chicken. I have no balls. Yes car handles are cheap, yes Les could help me put them on but Kelly said that I need to fix the sagging doors on the Truck or the handles are just going to break off again. That would be wasting money. I have no magical powers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home