Tuesday, August 10, 2004

So I get in the tub shave my legs. Baby is crying and Kelly is dealing with him. Nothing very empowering in my wardrobe. So I settle on something clean with no stains. Kids kept coming in and bothering me. Tried to do the make up thing but it ended up very minimal as I could not concentrate with the gut wrenching sound of the Ranger man crying. Kelly can sense that he's treading on thin ice. I think I actually sense fear. Then we did the tag team on the baby. I did not have the heart to leave the house with the Ranger man crying, I tried doing deep relaxation breathing but I was still feeling homicidal! I sat down next to Kelly and I'm sure he could feel a good tormenting coming on. So he says (and it was very sincere),"Lydia you married an asshole you are going to have to deal with it. I don't know how you stand me". I didn't laugh, I really wanted to but I held it in and kept a straight face. I then said, "I need a drink". Go to the store and I will allow you to live. Then he said he didn't know what to buy. Then I decided to go myself because it is not nice to force a recovering addict to buy alcohol. So I came back and Kelly was being oh so sweet because he was feeling lucky to still be breathing.So the next day the girls come over and clean the nasty house and they did a lovely job and they worked their asses off. We decided to go for a deeper level of clean right away so they will be back today for a few hours as well. Kelly comes home after tearing a roof off of one of the rent houses and the house is clean and dinner is ready. He is feeling awful, his body is cramping up because he did not stay hydrated so I go and get him some low carb gatorade and motrin. Kelly goes from near death to horny rather quickly and as I am not in the mood I just gave him some extra special attention and wouldn't you know it Brandy's theory about cooking and blow jobs is correct. The man is then deeply apologetic for all past transgressions and tells me I can spend all our money any way I like. Well thats the least he could do after he accidently called me Vicki Lynn yesterday. Thankfully not during the special attention. This is the evil ones name. I swear I heard myself growl. Not jealous just annoyed. Maybe he came home and was confused by the clean surroundings. So much to do today! No time for spell check! I'll live with my typos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home