Friday, May 25, 2007

If he had some shred of sanity I would be intrigued by the man. He dropped by unnanounced to show me pictures that he had taken. A battle between a spider and a click battle, various stages of the spider wrapping the click beetle up. In case you do not know what a click beetle is they are the ones with the glowing green headlight eyes. They are very charming in my opinion. If you have never seen one then you are missing out on God's sense of humour. I was not shocked or surprised by his initial photo's as I know he is quite fond of spiders. I liked the snake photos also but by the timeI got around to the greckle's attacking the baby duck I started thinking that my friend might be a little more whacked then I thought possible. "That's nature Lydia",he said. So it is...

I picked up little B for the afternoon and she asked why I waited so long to see her. I reminded her that it had only been a week. A week can be a very long time for a child. The first week she was gone it was very hard for me, but the second was much easier. Lindy has picked up her slack, so I am not wanting in the drama department. I'm looking forward to a funfilled summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home