Saturday, May 26, 2007

When H called and told me had flooded both floors of his apartment, I wondered aloud what kind of a moron would let a bath tub run for three hours while they were engrossed in some holy war video game.
Probably the same kind of idiot that wouldn't wake from the sound of water spurting out of the hose underneath the sink until their bed was about to float away and thier rented house was filled with 1/2 a foot of water. Who get's the lamest tenant award this year?I do! I do! An unfortunate casualty of this event was her bigscreen TV. I secretly blame myself for her loss as I had commented to my husband that our tenants whohave never once paid the rent on time had better stuff than we do.
So that's what I awoke to at 3am.

Frantic tenant- Our house is filled with water
Groggy Lydia- Where is it coming from?
Frantic tenant-I don't know
Groggy Lydia-Haveyou turned the water off?
FT-yes
GL-Did you leave something running?
FT-No,it's the hose underneath the kitchen sink
GL- I'll call one in the morning
FT- But who is goingto get the water out?

Kelly was thrilled to go over there and start the new day by delivering a shop vac and fixing the hose (why they thought they needed a plumber forthisI do not know) I now have a proffessional water removal person out there raping me as I speak. I also have tenants who think that I should somehow compenesate them for hundreds of dollars I am going to be paying to dry my house um I mean their electronics. The real victim in this whole tragedy would be Orlando Bloom because he was about to make out with me while I was dreaming.
Yesterday I took lil K and a friend to see Pirates 3. I now know what gay men have known all along. Orlando Bloom is hot! I didn't mind that the movie was three hours long. I was sorry that it had to end.
I came home and the power was out, and my house was not clean, (Whole purpose that person was left there to clean the house) She said she couldn't clean in the dark but still expected to be paid for doing nothing but reading a book. Apparently there was enough light for book reading. She also gave some AEP tree killer permission to whack down half of a tree in the yard becauseone limb was near the cable line. I did not say power line, I said cable line. WELL F ME! I did not get homicidal but really wanted to. My whole yard is filled with tree limbs, I am going to call and demand they remove them but I feel that will be a real waste of air. ARRRRRG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home