Tuesday, November 20, 2007

YING YANG REUNION TOUR

Yippy! Yang is coming to visit ME! ME! ME! I was beginning to think the ME show was not going to have a very interesting first season. I can't wait to see her. She is hitching a ride with her daughter who is visiting her best friend in SA and thinks that it is so cool that they have bestfriends in the same area. Janelle is the sweetest thing. I'm drinking a Margarita and Yang is coming to visit me, could it get any better. Well yeah if I was drinking out of my monogrammed stainless steel Margarita glass that Yang bought me. I need to remind her to bring them with her. We can use them while the kids sleep. Hopefully Kelly will be able to trade days with someone so he can babysit so Yang and I can have quality time together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home