Sunday, January 13, 2008

Got Guilt?

D came up to me and gave me a hug as he recounted how he had recently told someone that if they wanted to follow in Christ's footsteps they should do what ever Lydia is doing. Well that was embarrassing, I tried not to make gagging sounds. I then informed him that I have taken Christ to some pretty sleazy places lately. The humor was lost on him. I know that I shouldn't care what anyone thinks but I really don't want anyone thinking that I am someone I am not, then again I guess that just stems form not wanting to disappoint. Maybe I am afraid they will see the real me in action and die of a heart attack. I'm an okay person, I don't always do my best to do the right thing. Sometimes I just do whatever the hell I want to with no regard for anyone. I felt guilty (briefly after he made the comment to me) I felt Ike a shitty person but hat lasted about a millisecond.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

I may be wrong, having no personal interaction with him myself, but I always got the impression Christ was a pretty hep cat who dug all aspects of humanity. I'm pretty sure he would enjoy even the sleezy places you took him. And probably would appreciate it, since most people wouldn't think to go there with him.

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home