Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I was sleeping soundly

That is until a phone call from the fucking demon interrupted my slumber and you know I was going to answer it, but I didn't reach the phone in time. I think that I was going to tell him to go away but really I can't be sure. I hope that is what I would have told him. It was around 2:30 am, maybe the bar had just closed and he thought of me in between scores. I think today was his payday so he is probably pretty high right now. It has only been a few days but it feels like so much longer and that is not a bad thing. I am praying to God that he just fades away from me and already he has faded a bit. K has forgiven me and I am working on trying to forgive myself for my recent lapse in judgement.

L and I dyed our hair last night, okay so it is temp dye but it is a change for both of us. Her hair is very cherry and my highlights that have recently come back with a vengeance are now a dark reddish color. Okay it actually looks kind of deep magenta to me but it was supposed to be red. it will wash out n less than a month so what the heck. I am counting the days til K comes home. I feel safe with him, I trust him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home