Friday, July 31, 2009

Bipolar?

Yesterday even though work was the last place I wanted to be, it was not all that bad. I even felt happy as I anticipated seeing Kelly. I was counting the hours, I was actually excited and I thought to myself how long it had been since I had felt that way. I was in the shower when he got home, Lindy came in to tell me that he was home and also to mentally prepare me that he was irritated with us. Apparently he discovered the thermostat was set at 79 and he has decided that this is too cold. He decided this without informing us so it may have just been that since the house was relatively clean he needed something to bitch about. We are now allowed to keep the AC at a tropical 82. He didn't say hello or even give me a hug when he got home so of course I felt pretty much like shit. I thought that after the hard week that I had and the fact that he had been gone a couple weeks I would have got something. I just felt like crying so I went to a meeting which really didn't help much. He was asleep when I got home, I tried to force him to hold me but it felt like what it was, forced. So I went to my side of the bed and sobbed for a few hours and then fell asleep. I am turning into a miserable person. This probably isn't going to work and it is not that I don't want to leave because believe me living with someone that is incapable of loving you is the most fucked up thing in the world. It's really that I lack the courage to do so. I feel better when he is gone. Less lonely even if that is possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home