Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Non Dancing Daughter

We went to a Quincienera and I discovered that I have a non dancing daughter. She was bored out of her gourd. She made the statement, "This is a colossal waste of money". I decided that we would not turn down any opportunities to be social. I am trying to help L develop her social skills, which is hard because I possess minimal social skills myself. I hope that someday she at least tries to dance and that she doesn't have to have a few drinks first. I would like for her to look in the mirror and view the beautiful young lady that everyone else sees.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

Not dancing is not the worst thing in the world.
Signed,
Someone with 2 left feet and missing the rhythm gene.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

personally I consider her being bored and thinking it is a colossal waste of money an example of just how smart she really is. She will find her own tune to dance to

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home