Sunday, December 06, 2009

Candy, Coke and Music

It was cold as hell and the last thing on earth That I wanted to be doing with my Saturday evening was some crap temp job. Temping my brilliant idea to finance L's New York trip. As I was ironing my clothes I was mentally talking myself into it. I was dreading it but it ended up being not bad at all. Actually pretty freaking awesome. I helped with a sweet 16 at the Omni, the awesome part was that The Toadies performed a private concert and I got paid to be there. Not paid very well but I made money ate candy drank coke and watched an awesome show. I know this might sound suspiciously like an intro into one of my over exagerated peices of fiction but no joke some times temp jobs don't suck. L is pretty darn close to having her trip paid for thanks to her diligent fundraising efforts and Mommy's penny pinching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home