Saturday, February 13, 2010

2 weeks and counting

Transplant on March 9th getting closer all the time. I am about ready - Condo has been rented and paid for check in is scheduled for March 28th where I being the Death Chemo. Or as my Doc says with way to big a smile, The mother of all chemos. Its weird I have made it through 2 chemo sessions with hardly a blip I am still working though I scare small children at the mall with my masks and gloves. And I am scared of the last wave not so much the chemo though 7 days of death chemo cant possibly be fun. and its not even the transplant that scares me as that's just little bags of red koolaid leaching into my body. Its that 50/50 chance that the graft won't take, which is worse than it trying to eat me cause eating me they cab control its not fun but can be controlled but not taking is a death sentence, since I will no longer have the ability to make anything by myself. NO blood, no white cells no platelets and no time.

I cant imagine the end but I cant see past it either. so instead I plan for the worst, pray for the best and cry whenever I think of something I may not do again.

4 Comments:

Blogger AliceInWonderland said...

Congrats! I am very anxious for all this to end.

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brandy, So sorry to read about all you are going through. I am Betty Williams from Pasadena and use to buy tons of stuff from you on ebay when you lived in Kansas. Do you remember me? I was diagnosed with CML Dec.18,08 and wonder if you have the same thing or another type of Leukemia? Would love to hear from you.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Yang said...

Betty,
How the hell are you????
This is Dona, your other "favorite ebay seller!"

2:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Betty I totally remember you. I have AML what your CML can become if you aren't careful so relax and take care of yourself for me. I will be in HOuston for the next several months after the transplant they wont let me go home maybe we can get together and visit sometime. Would love to meet ya. Dona is even coming during April sometime. You could meet us both

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home