Thursday, July 15, 2010

K and the tax guy are lovers (maybe)

K has an appointment to do our taxes at 11 am. He calls them his taxes even though we are married filing jointly. He must call them his taxes because he is the one that is employed. He calls a lot of things his that he should call ours and it is no personal slight on me. Ours is simply not a word that is in his vocabulary. This morning I decided that I would like to go with him. So that he would not be surprised when I headed out the door with him I casually mentioned that I would be going with him. His eyes got a little wider and he asked me why I would want to go. I got the feeling that he did not want me there. K values his alone time. You would think that being absent from our home over half the time would be enough but perhaps not. He has made an extra special effort to spend time with the family and by family I mean his two sons and his good buddy. I think that I have just begun to realize that K is not opposed to home or family in general it is me personally that he is displeased with overall.
Living even half the time with someone that does not like you is not a pleasant experience, and even worse is living with someone that does not like themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home