Wednesday, February 18, 2015

  I have come to the conclusion that my better half has multiple personality disorder, and there is little doubt that at least 4 of his 6  or more personalities hate my guts, and the other ones are just tolerating my presence in exchange for cooking and occasional sex. This could be the opening to a comedic masterpiece but  I can't even make up some of the shit that transpires around here. I know there is something seriously wrong with me because who in there right mind would want to live with someone that hates them?  The only answer to this would be that my mind is not right. Do I think that I am going to wake up one morning and be a different person and that he will like me better, I just don't know? A friend of mine once shared with me that they were too lazy to leave their husband and that they were not reasonably certain that they would ever find anyone that was any better. Yes, that about sums it up.
  Some times I feel like he thinks of me as the crappy room mate that is behind on the rent or the friend that is supposed to spend a night on your couch but ends up staying six weeks. I just feel like a nuisance and an aggravation to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home