Friday, February 13, 2015

  I am envious of L's ability to so freely and easily slip into an emotional meltdown. Abandoning all reason, all logic, all sense of time and space and responsibility. The ability to scream out loud at the top of her lungs and completely lose herself in child like fits of dissatisfaction.
  It seems all I can do is sarcasm, passive aggressive comments, and staring blankly. That is about the extent of my negative self expression. At this very moment I am not feeling gracious or thankful or in love with life. My double scoop of ice cream rolled off the cone and then I accidently let go of my balloon and  it's floating off into the clouds, I  watch it shrink until it disappears into nothing.
  I am too exhausted to even write a good rant.
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home