Thursday, January 08, 2004

Fire

I love competent repair people, now if I could just find some. For the 3rd time in 3 months my neon lighting has gone out and today it not only died in the exact same place they fixed 2 weeks ago but it started a small fire. Thankfully God was watching out for us and we discovered it before it became a full blown inferno. It is not a good thing to see smoke drifting out of the roof of your house. If I ever build my own storage unit it will not have neon!!!!!!! Neon is pretty - expensive, annoying and faulty. Oh well at least I don't have to pay for the repair. Very nice thing about working for the storage company if something breaks you just call someone else to fix it and send the bill to the main office. The free rent and utilities ain't bad either.

On the sugar glider front , My new baby has finally made friends with the bitch from hell. Now she follows him and protects him. Only took four days of listening to them screech. It was worth it as they are adorable. Ruby the older one doesn't run around as much now at night when I let her out which sucks, she just snuggles up to Riley. I kinda understand as I am that way with the hubby. Actually took pictures today promise to get them up soon.

Spent all morning and part of the afternoon cleaning house, for such a small house I takes a long time to clean. All visions of Christmas are now back in boxes waiting for the next commercial escapade to reappear. Still have my bedroom and the office to do before Joshua gets here. 1 Day left to finish but I think I can handle it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home