Monday, January 19, 2004

Rocky Mountain High.....

Mishy - That all sounds ominous, but hope it isn't serious. Keep us posted. Returned from Battlement Mesa, Colorado on Saturday night. Fell in love with the area, the climate, and the people. Now that I know I WANT to move there, I'm holding my breath until we find out if Darrel is offered the job or not.
Have not been able to get Brandy via YM or email since I returned and I'm begining to worry. Not like her not to be online or answer emails at all. Hope everything is okay. (Amazing how the older we get the more our minds seem to gravitate to all the WORST possible scenerios!)
Looks like I"ll be making another trip to Texas in a couple weeks, but it'll be a fly in, spend a day or two, and turn around and drive back trip, so B will have to come see me this time!
Unexpectedly had to work today, since my sister called last night and she had the flu so I had to go in and open the bar this a.m. So, I'm still sitting here looking at all our luggage, still packed. Guess I will go unpack in hopes of having to "re-pack" (for good!) soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home