Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Today I feel strangely better, not sure why. The constant 'dread' feeling in my gut has lifted a bit, it was going away quite well up until I read that custody evaluation. Friday at 10:30 is the hearing, and I am taking photos of my cleaned up house, and going to list a few 'activities' that I have participated in with my children lately. Have at least Cyndi and Doreen going with me to the hearing. Trying not to stress about it, I know it won't help. I don't distract myself with games, like Brandy (you too Dona?), I prefer to chat and flirt on yahoo adult chat, which is a bizarre new world for a newly almost-single Mishy. Have gotten more than a few meals bought for me, and have met guys that are actually pretty nice, some that are ok,and a couple that were kind of creepy. I am cautious about meeting, so far so good, and Cyndi and Doreen and I watch out for each other. I am cleaning out the studio here, it is looking GOOD! Not quite sure how to orchestrate the pickup of junk for Gary and the kids. I don't want Gary here, so I am thinking I will move it all near the gate, so he can just grab it there. There are probably two fifteen foot truckloads AT LEAST, with stuff from the studio areas and the house. Good thing I have time to clean it all up now ey?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home