Tuesday, June 01, 2004

I am jealous

Good luck on your trip Mish wish I was going and I am sure you will have a wonderful time but then you usually do. Tell Je.tt Congrats from our house on his most recent matriculation into adult society. We will all miss you when you are gone and will be waiting impatiently for you to return and regale us with pictures and then of course we all want pots as trinkets from your visit, but you can wait until you get home to make them as they might be a little heavy for carry on luggage but I am sure you will be inspired and will come home and create beautiful things. (Okay so the sentence ran on a little, I don't Care :>)

Hey Lydia I miss hearing about your world. Have you found the camera yet. I now have a swimming pool in the back yard and if you can entice your hubby away without the children for a few hours I will gladly serve BBQ (I was thinking Filet and shrimp) - and homemade strawberry daqueris while we lounge away an evening in langerous bliss.

Melisa I know you're out there.

Dona will someday soon be back to blogging and not working so much or at least I hope she will be and she keeps making me these promises.

Thats all for today. Tune in tomorrow same Bat Time same Bat Channel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home