Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Kelly

I some times wear his t-shirts when he is gone even though I know that he hates this. Sometimes wear the ones that he has already worn because they smell like him. He says, "Wear your own damn clothes". I usually wash them (except for when I forget) and try to put them back exactly where he had them so that he won't notice. Some times I don't care though. I just laugh when he gets mad at me. He really hates this. I don't know why I laugh at him so much, probably because if I didn't laugh I would just take everything too personally. I still like him. I like being around him even when all he wants to do is read nap and be left alone. Which is the majority of the time. I was initially attracted to him because I saw him in a pair of shorts and liked his legs. I saw how loving his was towards his daughter and I liked that too. I brought some puppies to work to give away and he didn't care. I thought that he was the perfect man. I just ignored all those child like flaring tantrums that he had that scared all of his other employees away. I found them rather endearing actually. He is ethical and a great lover when the mood strikes him. He will try to fix almost anything especially those things that should probably be replaced. He doesn't try and fix anything that I actually would care about like a bedroom door or door handles. Which might not mean that much to me because I haven't fixed them yet either. I'm about to franticly clean the house or at least give it the illusion of clean. Kelly returns home today (I hope).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home