Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Jordan and things...

Okay - I inserted the missing prologue into the Jordan blog. I think that totally fulfills any commitments made to blog each day, don't you? Somehow, I don't think B will agree that this act of contrition constitutes an actual blog.
I'm feeling much kinder today, so I apologize for picking on you the other night, Lydia. I think you're fantastic and I know everyone has to deal with their own garbage in their own way. If it's any consolation, venting at you helped curb my urge to Uzi most of my extended family. Also, always keep in my mind that I fully deserve the title of the Meanest and Bitchiest of us all. I have no doubt that in the near future Darrel and Brandy will be the only ones left in the world who will even speak to me. Darrel only because for some stange unknown reason, he loves me, and B only because she wishes to take over the throne of Bitchland someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home