Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Spend it all now before he forgets

Glad to know that my universal cure all for men works on people besides my husband. Momma always said the way to a mans heart is through his stomach. Now some people think this just means the cooking, but the head bobbing up and down over said stomach is a sure way to win his heart.

He has admitted he is an asshole and told you to spend money so do it. Get the door handles fixed and the doors also if you must but I think a couple of sets of handles would be easier and cheaper then the doors. If you want to know who to go to to get the AC fixed talk to Robert at Loas Auto and tell him Brandy sent you. This man has never failed me though he does groan when I call him as we never seem to have normal car problems. I don't know that they do ACs but I am sure he can put you in touch with someone reputable and once it is fixed why don't you sell the silly thing and get something better or at least more reliable.

Glad to hear the house is clean next time they are there try lying on the couch and having the kids fan you and feed you grapes while they clean. Give yourself that Cleopatra treatment. I have large Plam fronds if needed for fanning. You could hire some young boys but I dont think Kelly would be that understanding.

When we are old and lving on the farm we are going to keep a cadre of young boys to do our bidding. It will be a good thing they can earn their way through college by waiting on us hand and foot. Bringing us mint tea and feeding us frozen grapes while we sit in the sun a tan our wrinkles.

Rubbing our feet and cleaning our house, delivering our groceries and driving us to town when they take a way our licenses.

I want to dress up in Antique gowns full of flounces and lace and have a boy in wastecoat and tights carrying my parasol as I walk down main street. We will even buy them cloaks to spead over mud puddles so we don't get our feet wet.

I am telling you this could be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home