Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Lucky Day

Hum, how much can I write in just ten minutes? Ranger loves to Dance so we've been doing Brandy's dance excersize program. We were listening to 93. point something, Ranger loves oldies. Okay, I love the oldies too. We won four tickets to Fiesta Texas. Woohoo! We're going to leave the city, twice in one month. I don't know if I can take all this excitement. We are even going to do the zoo the next day. I feel so wild! My plan for tomorrow is to take my bicycle that has been broke for two years to get fixed and to join the Y. Will it happen? I just don't know. I'll keep you all posted. I can't wait to take bike rides with Rangy Roo. Cristal has a side car for both of the kids but I don't know if I want to use one. It hasn't been ten minutes yet but I've run out of things to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home