Saturday, February 25, 2006

Lindy

I love my little girl, I love everything about her from her honey colored hair and the freckles on her nose to her big stinky feet and her long monkey toes. I swear she could swing from trees with those things (they are just like mine.) Even though she is still very much my silly little girl, I am watching Lindy grow into a young lady. Brandy said that she looks just like me. I hope that she does not grow up to act just like me. I hope that she will be a strong independent woman that won't need a man for anything. I hope that she will know that she can be anything and accomplish everything that she wants, whatever that may be. I want her to be a happy person, that considers others but that doesn't really let them influence her personal decisions or negatively effect the way that she feels about herself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home