Friday, March 24, 2006

My fathers pimp

I'm not quite sure why my Dad is going to move here. I honestly and truly am delighted at the prospect. I think I could be a good influence on him. Maybe he finally realizes that I am the only being besides God that really gives a damn about him. Maybe he is finally tired of surrounding himself with the drunken idiots that he seems to keep company with just so that he can seem smart in their midst. I feel like I finally know who and what he is, he is never going to change amd I love him just as he is. I may be fooling myself, I'm sure that just like a magnet he'll pick up some losers here just as easy. I might as well start interviewing for the floozy position. I could probably find him a way better drunk bitch then he could find himself. That's an idea! He has the worst taste in women. My mom was probably the best of the lot of them and I'm not just saying that because she is my mom. As I'm sure I've written about her psychotic episodes. She was young and dumb, at least they were attractive and there must have at least been some intelligence in the gene pool because I turned out okay. Apparently not much left for my brother though. I'm just kidding there, he's smart too even if he is in the army. I will have to try harder to get my sister in law to write on the blog. I do not talk to them much, but my phone does recieve incoming calls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home