Tuesday, September 26, 2006

All my Christmas Shopping done in one place

Choose a CCF Gift Item: Your Gift Will Help Children and Families

This year since my family has everything they could possibly want I have decided to give money in their names to people who have nothing. This I don't have to worry about whether they like it or if it will jsut sit around collecting dust.

FOr my mother and Her hubby i am donating a goat for a family in Indonesia $57.00

For my Brother and His Wife we are donating One, Pig with supplies and training for a family in Uganda $25.00

For their children 3 of them ages 4 -10 we ae giving the folowing to Kindergarteners in Albania
Set of Math, Reading and Language books 21.00
Set of Colored Pencils and Paper and stencils 21.00

plus 3 Fuit trees for a family in Honduras 14.00

For my Older Nephew will will donate 1 scientific calculator $29.00

For my father and his wife we are donating a vegetable Garden in Gambia $57.00

So our gifts will be provide international goodwill towards us lowly evil Americans, God knows we need it

Total Cost for Christmas presents to all my extended relatives $224.00 and I don't have to pay tax or shipping not bad considering I will be taking care of gifts for 10 different people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home