Thursday, September 07, 2006

NO FUN@MO RANCH PART I

Having left me hot and bothered for two days straight, while satisfying his own selfish desires he I am now sufficiently annoyed enough to transcribe the No fun part. Which is not in the least bit sexual in nature but I was waiting for the appropriate mood to stike before I could recount tto you my tail. I don't know why I was waiting for this as I am only Transcribing something that I had written.

Kelly, yelling your apologies now that doesn't exactly convey contrition. I can't sleep I keep hearing you yelling at me, saying get out! Get out! Your a jerk. There were about two dozen lovely miraculous things that occured today but they are somehow over shadowed by this most unfortunate incident.

We were watching the children taking turns swinging off a knotted rope into the Guadalupe river. Lindy looked less than graceful, she reminded me of myself. At first awkwardly dropping off the rope with trepidation. Gaining confidence with each and every drop into the water.

An overbearing father knudged his little daughter up onto the platform from which the kids were catching the rope and jumping. She walked to the edge reached for the rope and hesitated as she looked over the edge. She looked down and then looked at her father, a large very fat and white man with silver hair. I'm afraid, I don't want to jump she said. You better jump! He yelled at her. He persisted he would not let up, he told her that if she didn't jump that she would not get to swim anymore. They would go home, she would get a spanking. Jump! He just kept yelling at her. A line was forming behind her of kids that were waiting to jump. She was shaking like a leaf and crying. She urinated on herself, and they did not even acknowledge her terror. You could tell that she really wanted to please her parents but she was truly terrified. Yes big fat slob bitch mother was right at shiny white fat daddy's side echoing his evil sentiments. I wanted to help this little girl desperately but was hesitant to undermine the authority of her ignorant parents. I resolved to comfort the child by offering her my confidence. I attempted to ease her fears. I gently instructed her on how to jump and when to let go. I waited in the water so that she would know that she would have company in the water. All the while these events were unfolding in front of a throng of wide eyed open mouthed supposed Christians. The man that ate Santa Clause told her he was going to push her off. Even tugging at her arm and she just fought it like a cat holding on to the side. I could take no more and had words with the big fat bitch mother. I said nothing profound, something along the lines of this is so wrong, she's afraid, stop.
Then I hoplessly and helplessly made my way back to where my husband was sitting some distance away. Of course as soon as I was in his earshot , I insulted those piece of crap sorry parents as much one possibly can in a matter of just minutes. Don't know if Stupid fat mother was trailing behind me the whole time and got the pleasure of hearing my opinion but she was soon informing me that what she did with her child was none of my business and that I needed to stay out of it and that her daughter was just a chicken. Didn't have time to say better a chicken than a big fat nasty mean ignorant slob. My brain pretty much shut down as soon as my loving husband opened his BIG FAT STUPID IDIOTIC mouth and told that walking peice of crap that he agreed with her and that it was none of my business.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Go Lydia Go, I am am still very proud of you and very dissapointed in all those good christians just watching adn as usual doing nothing

2:28 PM  
Blogger Yang said...

Lydia, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO proud to call you my friend! And I want to be just like you if . . . er...when I grow up. Perhaps your effort wasn't in vain and when she need to the most, this unfortunate little girl will remember the kind lady she didn't know who briefly stepped into her life.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home