Thursday, June 07, 2007

to blog or not to blog

as with everything else in my life the question of whether or not I take time to blog depends entirly on how lazy I really am and since I haven't blogged since October you can guess I am pretty damn lazy and there are so many things I was supposed to blog about beside my laziness and my current addiction to Paint buckets on worldwinner.com this is an evil game destined to drive one mad and has taken me longer to become competant at than any other game in my life not to mention costing me more than both of my trips to vegas combined.

SO since you dont wan to hear about my addiction i will go onto the rest of the story.

Starting in October - For my Birthday I dragged my husband to the Hoover Inn for a night of wild sex, a stroll down Corpus Christi's pathetic business district preview of the Snopes Knife shop at the grand opening a drink at a bar whose name I can't remember and Dinner at Katz 21.

the knives were cool, the hotel was interesting it was the oldest operating motel in corpus and had been redone by the family. It was very pleasant in its recently redecorated rooms which the hubs couldn't smoke in which meant we spent a lot of time onthe front porch. Much better for families than sex.
Unfortunately though I did like them they are no longer open guess I should have done the review sooner. And no there was no wild sex, but at least I wasn't on the rag like last year when we went to the ocean house which is very romantic and one of corpus' few bed and breakfasts.

Diner at Katz 21 was 5 star and considering my company paid for it down right dreamy. http://www.katz21.com/

The best steak and lobster I have had in decades, perfect service, sedate, classy atmosphere and quiet. I loved it and will definately go back.

Then there was thanksgiving and we forgot to play Alice's restaurant for the first time in 20 years(we should be flogged) If you don't know what this is then you are sadly uneducated and you should run out and buy the CD now.

Christmas was spent in Harlingen with and christmas dinner was Johnny Corrinos best christmas dinner I have ever cooked.

This year for Christmas I gave all my family the privilidge of donating money to a drug addict to help her turn her life around. Obviously she didn't really want to because then she promptly stole from our business so we would fire her and she could qulaify for food stamps. Next year I am donating fruit trees to impoverished countries. But lost money not withstanding it was fun to watch . People amaze me at how they can take oppotnities and destroy them and then want to be victoms. Grow up get a job and suffer witht he rest of us.

February was Las Vegas always a good time. Exspecially since hte company pays and my boss picks great places for dinner. I have good boss. Did I mention he pays

then came March when my oldest child got married. Being the wonderful child he is we stayed in a beach house in hawaii. The plane trip sucked the milk was 7.50 a gallon and the wedding was beautiful. the house was beautiful but he submarine and whale watching and other tourist goodies were wonderful. A grand time was had by all and hopefully they will last forever. My new daughter certainly is a cutie. http://amberandjosh.com/

Home again finally after traveling more in two months than I generally do in a decade.

In May my daughter received he first of her many anticipated degrees - We couldn't be prouder if we tried and My granddaughter emily turned 3 and looks really good in her pink cowboy boots. http://www.dragonpass.com/blogs/Emily/Emily.htm

The next major thing in my life is the wedding of my youngest in January. Looking forward to a good time

well thats it my life in a nutshell. Boring and spectacular at the same time.
Hopefull I will blog something more substantial soon but no guarantees cause I have to go play paint buckets now

Okay lydia I blogged, And Dona, tag your it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home