Sunday, January 27, 2008

?

My pup is sleeping in my suitcase on top of the clothes that I have not unpacked yet from my trip that never was. I am sometimes subject to whims and flights of fancy this is my nature. On Thursday evening I decided that I was going to shirk off significant responsibilities on both Lindy's and my part to drive for days to be in Yang's company. I was ready and I was willing, setting aside my immense fear of driving at night and through large towns. I said to myself there is a great purpose for these actions and I will do this. Then I hit a giant Javelina on the highway and that put and end to that. Brandy said that perhaps something worse than a big pig awaited me down the road. Maybe so, I drove for almost five hours and ended up back home with a messed up van. What purpose this serves I know not. Thankfully Yang's daughter is accompanying her now in my stead. Which I am glad for but still wish that I could be there with her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

And it would have been more fun! Try getting any sleep in a motel room with 7 year old and a 4 year old who does not know how to turn mouth off!

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home