Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ying's Whacky Dream Ride

Ying's latest joy ride of the mind. I think she dreams in novellas.

Lydia : It was black outside, pitch, no stars at all. The only light came from a torch that Hal was carrying. We chased them into an olive grove or so we thought. Your gonna love this, Hal was dressed very old fashioned like a Quaker and I was dressed in a long flowing white cotton gown. It could have been a night gown.
Lydia : it was freaking dark outside no light save from the torch that one of us was carrying, we had chased them into an Olive grove
Lydia : okay so there were two vampires apparently we were hunting them, although I was secretly hoping that they would get away because I wanted to do one of them
Lydia : I was feeling a bit sad for them and I remember seeing this giant tree and and it was an Acacia tree, have no idea what an Acacia tree is or if it was really, it was giant and twisted. Beside it stood a large Manor.
Lydia : I hoped that they would climb the tree and escape into the house. which they did but apparently Hal had planned this and was only using me as a lure
Lydia : which I myself did not mind one bit, so now they are inside the house
Lydia : Hal has somehow bound them from harming us while we are in the house and he is conversing with them, and they tell him that we are safe but the world is not, (pretty hokey huh) I am slightly dissappointed as I really wanted to be bitten
Lydia : and as they are leaving the house to torment the world the sexy one grabs my ankle and sinks his razor sharp teeth into it and it is painful erotic and delightful all at once.
Lydia : So then we are longer in the house but in an old gothic mausoleum type thing there are alot of people there and they are all in despair
Lydia : except for me I am just having a grand time and my main goal at the moment is to go find the vampire so I can make out with him
Lydia : I run into him several times and we completely make out until I somehow grow a conscience
Lydia : So I decide that I am just going to find some place safe to hide
Lydia : So I ask the vampire where this place might be that is safe from him and he tells me and I believe him
Lydia : Can't remember what or where this place is now so I try to make my way to it, taking as many as I can with me
Lydia : and as people are fleeing they are leaving behind there children, only caring for there own safety and it was truly horrifying
Lydia : I saw a young mother abandon her baby, just carelessly toss it to the side as if it were nothing
Lydia : and I said to her what are you doing?
Lydia:and she pretended to care and to look for it but she did not really, so I began to look for it myself
Lydia : she said that she had no longer had any use for the child that it was just a pawn to get what she wanted and now served no purpose
Lydia : I did not find her child. Then I remember being on a train and I looked down on a seat and I saw what I thought was a dead child so I touched it and I realized it was alive and so I took it with me to the safe place
Lydia : It was a little girl and the people that were keeping the safe place let me keep her and said that her parents would not come for her that they left her on purpose.
Lydia : Freaky dreams
Lydia : the end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home