Thursday, January 17, 2008

Voices In My Head

I very, very rarely dream lucidly or remember anything I've dreamt. Usually it is only when I'm on some dream-inducing drug. (The prescribed kind, of course.) So when I do have some dream or odd sleeping experience that sticks with me, it generally haunts me until I figure out what I think it is about.

Last night I kept hearing a voice telling me to hug the mountain. I have absolutely no clue what the devil this means. There were no pretty pictures or dancing unicorns - just this voice in my head (in the dream) that kept saying, "Hug the mountain and it will be okay. But, you have to hug it twice in a row. If you only hug it once, it will only make things worse." This seemed to occur over and over during the night and more than once I was aware of the fact that I was dreaming it.

I had hoped typing it out would make some bell go off in my head, but nothing is happening. Oh well - guess I'll go look for a mountain. Which may take me a lifetime in Kansas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home