Thursday, June 25, 2009

Diamonds for Ying

I have a new pair of diamond earrings, (eww... don't even ask what happened to my last pair). It was an I love you present to myself. Even if I am not in love with myself at the moment, I can at least woo me. If I find a some that I like better in the near future I will pass these ones on to Lindy. My original intention was to get L a pair too but there were none that I liked other than these ones. Maybe I will find a pair before her birthday, or my old ones will miraculously find there way back to me (fat fucking chance).
Things are getting better with each passing day. I went to the doctor yesterday and I am now on a new antidepressant, if I ever feel the urge to stop taking it I will remind myself what happened the last time I thought that I could go with out it. It wasn't all bad, my strange trip. Yet the ugly made such an impression that it greatly overshadows any feelings of bliss that I had. Yes I was pretty blissed out for a moment or two as is evident by my writing. I am working towards finding a HAPPY medium, well I'd prefer the blissed out,( but I am a realist). Okay, that is a damn lie, sometimes I am not realistic about anything. I tend towards fantasy and at times it actually materializes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home