Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The to do list for yesterday did not get done due to other more important things to do which I cannot elaborate on. It wasn't a fun day, and a year from now when I am not feeling like a piece of shit I will share yesterdays experience because I think that there is at least one person out their that could learn from it. Yesterday I did the right thing and it wasn't easy and it wasn't fun and if it were not for a friend that loved me I would not have done it at all. Sometimes you have to take complete responsibility for your actions even when to do so is completely freaking uncomfortable.
I must be making a little progress because when I woke up this morning I wanted to laugh at me. Not a mean laugh but just a little giggle. I find myself increduous. I am very glad that I did not chronicle each of my not so stellar moments. Maybe it would have been a good thing to do, perhaps if I wrote about it then history won't have a chance to repeat itself.

I am debating on Whether or not to get my nails done, I have decided that when I pick up my check today I am going to give the kiss off to McD's. I'm not Ronald McDonalds bitch anymore. I am going to spend some time with my family, I know I won't have a lot of it once I start school.
Vacation, Vacation, where to go where to go. K may want to kill me but I am thinking Lousiana. Zams swamp tours anyone? New Orleans haunted houses?

1 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

I'm afraid to say this is the one time I'd be with K - New Orleans in the midst of summer heat and humidity - thanks, but no thanks.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home