Friday, August 14, 2009

Still a liar.

I'm totally blissed out but apparently I am still a liar. K called and asked what I was doing. I told him that I was online, he then said oh you are filling out job apps. I couldn't resist the temptation to lie I said yes. Apparently I just enjoy lying LOL. I know I need to find another job and not just to pay him back for my massive medical expenses. I have needs that do not fall under the realm of necessity for my penny pinching husband, such as pedicures and trips to see Yang. I should have told him the truth and said hey man I am taking a week off in between gigs but I didn't. I also want to buy a laptop for school. I really really miss Yang ok I miss the goats too. Especially the one that she sold at the sale barn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home