Saturday, August 01, 2009

Ronald Mc Donald's bitch

I could be drinking a cup of coffee or grabbing a quick bite to eat but I would rather take these few moments and write/complain because that is what I do best. Not the writing part but the complaining rather. Just in case their is someone out there that has not already picked up on this I HATE MY JOB! I am working on finding something else with flexible hours but it is looking pretty bleak. I think that the part that I hate most is that there are often no restroom breaks and I have had more UTI's since working there than I have had in my entire life. Coincidence I think not! I know... Too much info. I have tried to get fired from this job but I think that it is relatively impossible. I have said fuck you to a manager, I have not shown up, I really don't know what it would take. Bah!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

Is there any sacreligious act you can perform with or to Ronald?

7:07 AM  
Blogger Ying said...

I doubt it, Ronald is no longer a sacred emblem. I could probably defecate in the lobby and not get fired as long as it is not witnessed by any customers.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Yang said...

Hmm...defecating in the lobby. Thanks for the great visual! You could try shouting, "McDonald's food will kill you and your loved ones!" with every order?

6:35 PM  
Blogger Yang said...

You could also add, "I gotta piss NOW" to that - might solve your UT problem, even if it doesn't get you fired.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home