Sunday, August 16, 2009

What do ten dollars and my breasts have in commen?

Wait don't answer that question. I should probably think that what I am about to relate to you is just plain sick, I myself personally find it to be hilarious which just goes to show that no matter what amount of effort I put into my mental wellness I will always have a very off sense of humor. This is a true story, unfortunately. This guy who is little more than an acquaintance asked to borrow ten bucks the story he gave wasn't even necessary. I reached into my pocket and no sooner did I have it out then he quickly snatched it from my palm. He made it a point to let me know that he waited til my friend Kay was not within earshot. Consummate shit stirrer that I am, I later asked Kay why he didn't want her to know. She then informed me that he owes her money and she is very resentful that he would ask me especially as she is sure he has no intentions of paying me back. I informed her that it was not a loan and that I would not make it a habit to give him or anyone else money. She felt the need to call and chastise the guy for asking me for money because she as many others do view me as a ward in her charge rather than the grown up woman that I actually am. Anyway the next day people I didn't even know where were apologizing to me for what had transpired. I am like um what are you talking about? Then they say, you know getting hit on. Well if someone has been hitting on me I freaking missed it darn. Then they try to refresh my memory and say whats his face telling me I had nice breasts. I then said that never happened. Why is it I miss all the good stuff? How is it that someone asking me for money transformed into my having nice breasts. I just don't know, I did laugh about it however and not in private. I am sure that there will be a part two to this story. I'll update later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home