Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Dreams

I would absolutely love it if I never dreamed anymore. I've never truly had a good dream. All of them will somehow have some aspect of evil or uneasiness creep in to them that makes them not enjoyable. 

Like this morning I dreamt that my husband abandoned me (went off on some space mission) and left me with a replacement husband who I absolutely despised. The replacement husband was saying how great my taste in music was. But he would say it in a way that made me feel like he was talking to a 4 year old. He told me he wanted me to come sit on his lap, but I knew what he implied by that and I just wasn't having it. I remember feeling extremely uncomfortable and grossed out by the thought of having to even be near this guy. And how sad and distraught I was that mu husband left me all alone to go be an adventurer without me.

It doesn't sound that bad, but it's that overall feeling that I had in the dream that was unbearable. 

Thankfully my alarm woke me up so I didn't have to endure anymore. I think from now I will record any dreams that I have in here. If not to analyze, then at least to remember.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home