Thursday, February 02, 2017

Rough Week

It's Thursday and yet I know when the weekend comes I will still get no relief. I am not bothered by work or any inane coworkers or office politics. My issue cannot be fixed by Friday afternoon and a simple two days of relaxation.


My problem is myself and the choices I have made in the past. Not only do I regret bringing a child into this world with a irresponsible 32 year old waiter and keyboard player of a rock band. But I regret leaving my child with this man while I moved to Texas with my husband. I wanted to take her with me. But the court system wouldn't allow it. So I have been stuck having to deal with this narcissistic man who doesn't care about my daughters feelings. One moment he can be chipper as all hell and the next he is Satan breathing fiery insults down your back. This week he was definitely Satan full fledged.

I am exhausted. I don't want to hear him insult me again for the one thousandth time. I don't want to hear his smart reply of, "Well that's not in writing on the court agreement". I am sick of him bending the rules only to benefit himself and to justify where he is coming from. I am sick of him playing the victim. I am sick of him feeding lies to her to make me look like the bad guy.

This year HAS to be the year. This HAS to be the year where I gain full custody of her. It just HAS to happen. I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN.   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home