Wednesday, February 01, 2017

My best friend Lydia

Damn I am a doofus, I just sent a reply as feedback to google...duh  now I can't remember what I typed...WHERE IS MY COFFEE?

I have been so out of the loop I have not read this thing in way too long.

I think in my experience, at least for me, I can never be in a relationship without putting up with some bs or compromising some part of my-self.  Maybe it's a flaw in me I don't know.  I just had a long painful breakup that lasted most of 2016 from a boyfriend I have had for 7 years.   Part of me likes having the freedom of being just me and doing whatever I want with nobody looking at me and deciding if it's the right thing or not (judging).  I miss the companionship, the 24/7 friend and the sounding board.   Sigh...   I think I would choose the relationship even with all the crap that goes along with it, but unfortunately not under the conditions that have arisen...it will have to be another relationship and I am a free woman at the moment if you know any eligible men (maybe one who is mute? has taken a vow of silence? )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home