Tuesday, September 19, 2017

I am turning sixty in February.  For the past (gosh has it really been?) few years I have been without a 'man' in my life.   It feels really weird, I never really had to seek out a relationship, they just seemed to happen naturally and I have not been without a lover/relationship for more than a short time since I was capable of maintaining one. hah.  So, for the most part, I am just trying to be someone I like to be around...and do what I love, which is what we are supposed to do, right?  right? 

Sometimes I feel sad and wish I had someone to snuggle at night.  Lack of sex does not bother me like it used to although it would be welcome if it ever happened again.  I really miss the good intimate stuff from my last relationship, the neck rubs, the cuddling, the hand holding...sigh.  I look around at me, and my world, and I wonder who might be out there that will fit that puzzle piece, they are gonna have to be Pretty Special, that's for sure.  I have a wonderful tribe of friends and family around me, and I try to be always grateful and mindful of the blessings of that, and my studio and music.  I spend lots of time with my two four year old grandsons, another amazing blessing and spirit-lifter.

Chronic pain is a reality these days, so I focus a lot on ways to work with that -turns out I have bone spurs and degenerating disks in C45 and C56 on both sides, and arthritis.  I also have a wonderful Chinese doctor who has given me some great relief and helps me work with ways to alleviate some of it. 

So...life carries on...I think about Brandy a lot these days, for whatever reason, she and my sister have both been invading my spirit lately. When things get tough I try to let them help me carry on and it does seem comforting.

Love to all of you, I wish I could send more!!!
GramMish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home