Thursday, September 07, 2017

Brandy Lare Dickerson I wish you were here to talk me out of this stupid shit, I really do. Truth be told, there is no one else like you and there never ever will be ever. And that is a hard pill to swallow but  I would swallow five pounds of those pills if I could hear your voice again. Because nothing compares to you. I am tired my friend. And I wish you were here to tell me what to do do. Because right now I need to know why I feel the way I do and I am just not human enough to know or feel anything. Hurry the fuck up and come back already because this is fucking bullshit. I need you here to explain all this crap to me.

3 Comments:

Blogger babydragon said...

Maybe she is here already but probably three. Can you imagine that poor mom with the three year old already telling her how it is and smarter than everyone else in the house.

8:46 AM  
Blogger AliceInWonderland said...

She was so friggin wise... I miss her too!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Ying said...

Hee hee hee

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home