Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Dream #2

So I had an absolutely horrible dream the other night and almost forgot to write it down here except for the fact that it keeps haunting me. So in my dream, I am giving birth and my husband is right there by my side in the delivery room. The baby is born and I realize it's a girl and I start sobbing saying, "I don't want her Kyle! I don't want her!" Kyle begins to try to calm me down, but I am in a panic as to how much I don't want our baby girl. Then it skips to us having her at home. And she is of course crying (cause that's what babies do) and instead of me getting up to go see what she needs, I start crying again and tell Kyle, "Kyle I don't want her! Please Kyle. I don't want her!" This time I am almost screaming and I am overcome with this weird feeling of just hatred and selfishness. 

I woke up with tears in my eyes and still had that feeling. It was horrible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home