Saturday, October 06, 2018

More word vomit.

So I guess I am on a roll. I am currently at work waiting for the doggy train to get here. Precious cargo it will hold. 25 dogs and one kitten. I would have like to keep her but that would make me a borderline hoarder so off she goes into the wild blue yonder.
  I started this blog yesterday. I anticipated some downtime at work and was trying to make good use of my time.
 It’s the next day and I am at home. I have 1000 things to write about that would probably be of more interest to someone that isn’t me but at the moment a man has my attention. The same man that has had my attention for at least a year. If I am honest with myself it is probably more like 2 years. He inserted himself into my life and here he remains.
  I am not clear what he wants with me as he has no interest in being my lover and most of the time he has no interest in me at all. He does however like to cook for me and usually I love to eat but I seem to have lost my appetite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home