Friday, April 16, 2004

Animals\Kids

April I am so glad you wrote. Anger always inspires me to write. I think that writing is a healthy way to vent. Sometimes I wish that I would say some of the things that I just write. I am working on that one. When I read April's writing , I was thinking to myself that April is definitely Brandy's daughter. April I have gathered up some hand me down baby duds for you. Try and use some of them it will save you some money. Dona, on the subject of animals... I have found that I like most animals better than most people. I wonder what that says about me? Kelly and I dream of moving out to the country, right now we are in the looking for the right land at the right price point in our dream but it will happen. I even decided that I might like to have a petting zoo but I don't know if that one will work because I probably would not appreciate any creepy little kids molesting the animals. Some day I will be the weird old lady with the ten cats. Right now I am just the slightly different young woman with the four children that are some times mistaken for animals. Kelly's daughter Katy will join us tonight. I have not seen her for months. I started thinking about this yesterday and I managed to give myself a migraine headache, complete with nausea and vomiting. (Not that you needed those details) I walk on egg shells around that kid. In her very own words the world would be perfect if I did not exist. There will be plenty of people around, I will not make the mistake of trying to make polite conversation. I will not give her any reason to invent any new lies to tell her mother. Please Lord open her heart and allow her to forgive me for any perceived wrong that I have done her. Please help me to be loving and remember that she is not only Kelly's child but yours also. Let all hurts and resentment go and allow nothing but love to pass through me. I can do all things through Christ. Today is the day that the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. Lord help me to accept others as you accept me. I would like Katy to know me, I think that I have a lot of things to offer her that she will not get from her mother and father.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home