Wednesday, May 05, 2004

It's a bird ! It's a plane! It's not spam poetry!

KELLY's GET POOR FAST SCHEMES
$AMOUNT LOST$

Health Supplements
???
Rebuild your credit
$20,000
Send unsuspecting people to high pressure sales pitch
???
Free ten minute phone cards
$500
I'll teach you my real estate secrets
$300
Personal real estate mentor
$2500
Biweekly mortgage website
$400

I need to post the web address for that one. You will laugh your asses off! It is so filled with typos. It's a joke. I think that I'm going to tell Kelly that I need $1000 to invest in my new business. Selling tampon art on eBay. No, I think cat crap would be better. Ramen noodle mosaics! Used women's shoes ( I will advertise them as having foot odor). Previously worn underclothing, laundered or un laundered at an extra charge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home