Wednesday, June 23, 2004

New Template Page

After procrastinating for months (something I am very good at) I have finally finished the new blog template or almost finished it anyway. I still don't have the Bios up but I think I am going to link them to a seperate page and flush it out a little more. The other alternative is that we all go fill in our profiles on blogger and they can click from there. Let me knwo which you would all prefer or we can do both. I have officially updated the links list through today and will attempt to keep up a little better than before. Pictures on the page (you should see two) will be rotated between many cool one that I have found and I will put up link to where I found them so theat the authors or artists can have their due. Hope you all like it let me know if something isn't working or if you think some way would be better.

Are you going to write again melisa since I changed it?

Wing Date is currently set for 7/1/04 and yes you can bring the boy Melisa. Time to eat will be 4:30 at Buffalo wild wings in font of the greenwood walmart. The party is only for 5 people but others are welcome they just dont get free food and drinks. Afterwards we will ajourn to Rack Daddy's until about 7 when April has to go home because she will have the baby and because she is under 21. Les and Michael may join us. Les has to work until 6. Kelly is welcome also but I figured he would be watching the kiddies for Lydia.

Please let me know if this works for you all.

I don't find you vain or odd Lydia. I have had a running argument with dress makers all my life that the proper length for a dress is to have at least 3 inches trailing on the ground. Jeans and sweat pants are worn long so you have something to stand on when walking across hot/cold/gravelly streets. Makeup is overrated and men like you as long as you say yes so what is the point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home