Thursday, July 29, 2004

God answers prayers

There is a such thing as a low carb Margarita. Not as tasty as it's many carb sister but good enough for a girl trying to shed some unwanted pounds. I miss Kelly I really do. B please send Erin an invite. I don't have her e-mail. I keep giving away her cards but I never keep one for myself. I'm assuming that she left one with you. She is due for a call from me anyway. I have not spoken with her lately. I'm not afraid of her seeing any dirty laundry. She's never seen me nude though. I don't think that anything that she would read here would shock her. She already knows the dirt on Lydia. I'm rather fond of most of my dirt anyway. There is no shame in my game. I need to give up on a natural tan. I'm going to throw in the towel and go to the tanning salon. My legs and butt are white and my arms have a farmers tan. Yeah it's true I'm not a very good student of the don't care philosophy right now. I am however a good student of the hormonal mood swing philosophy. B your right about Kelly missing the scenery. This is one of the things that bothers me the most. It's all about the scenery! Even inattentive Lydia takes the time to take it all in. I need to pray more. God knows what I need. So I'm praying for God's will in my life and I am thanking God for making me his child and loving me and guiding me each day. I am thankful (in no particular order) I am thankful that I am capable of calm and gratitude. I am thankful for the frogs on my windows. I am thankful for low carb Margarita's. I am thankful that my husband is an exceptional lover. I am thankful that he has overcome his addictions. I am thankful for my healthy intelligent children. I am thankful for my animal and human friends. I am thankful for the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home