Sunday, July 10, 2005

I've been sleeping pretty decently lately. I don't feel fatigued during the day, and I'm getting a little bit accomplished here and there. I dream almost every night, I forget most of my dreams within minutes of waking. Kelly says that he never dreams and I think that this is a sad thing. I have a whole other life when I'm asleep. That might seem strange to some. Sometimes I am lucid in my dreams, where I know I am dreaming and that is always a good time for sure. I have been thinking about my father non stop. I know it does no good to worry but I can't help it. Lindy and Blaze are with their Dad for the month I have been trying to call them for the last couple of days and they have not returned my calls. I miss them more since hearing about my father. I hope that they always know that I love them and that I always want to be there for them. Sometimes I', jealous of the love that they have for their father. I don't show it. They want to live with him because they think he is more fun than I am because all they do is play at his house. I want to give them more than fun. They are children and they do not appreciate that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home